Puerto Rico!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Piloto

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anybody speak about the Optometry College in Puerto Rico? Somebody that has visited or attended preferably. Or perhaps somebody that can even just tell me a little bit about the community and what to expect living in San Juan. THank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Piloto said:
Can anybody speak about the Optometry College in Puerto Rico? Somebody that has visited or attended preferably. Or perhaps somebody that can even just tell me a little bit about the community and what to expect living in San Juan. THank you.
I am sorry I do not anything about the optometry college but I do know about living in PR because I am from PR. I would think you will need a car because public transportation here is not very often however their is an elevated subway in the works which should open soon, but as you can imagine because it is brand new the the route is very limited still. the weather is nice and the people are so too. Lots of traffic. From what I have heard where the optometry school is it is not a very expensive area so you not have much of a problem finding where to live. If there are any specific questions feel free to ask.

hi there, here is the webpage for one of the optometry schools if PR, if im not mistaken i think there is another one, but im not sure.

http://www.optonet.inter.edu/