puhaha achiever lol

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

themrn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was getting 85, 86/90 on CDP PAT

just took PAT from achiever, ended up with 63/90 lol

lost all my motivation and confidence..

any advice? -_-;

i heard real one would be more like achiever. so worried....

btw i was just checking the answers and noticed that some angle Qs were like... 1 degree difference -_-;;;;;;; SERIOUSLY!!!????

Members don't see this ad.

My DAT today was almost exactly like Achiever, but I think Achiever grades a little too harshly. I mean, I think I probably got the same proportion right as I did on Achiever, but I got a 25 whereas my practice Achiever tests had been in the 18-21 range.

My DAT today was almost exactly like Achiever, but I think Achiever grades a little too harshly. I mean, I think I probably got the same proportion right as I did on Achiever, but I got a 25 whereas my practice Achiever tests had been in the 18-21 range.

wow congrats!

so it's about the same level but the score went up for the real one !!

did you do the practice tests (achiever) like 1 week before your test?

when do you think it's a good time to take achiever practice? i still have 40 days to go!

I took them the two weeks before my test, the last one two days before.

Go over all your mistakes thoroughly and try tk figure out how you would aboid them again.

Sorry onnphone so look s of typos

Members don't see this ad :)
The PAT on my actual test was INCREDIBLY difficult--much harder than Crack PAT. I still did well, but I thought I had bombed. Keep practicing. I didn't use Achiever, but if I had known how hard my test was going to be, I would have.