Pulling up old AADSAS applications from previous cycles?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

americanpierg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I don't think so...You have to fill out an entire new one each year so it is best to print everything off at the end of one year(in case you don't get in that cycle) because it will make everything so much easier the next year. You could call AADSAS though and ask...

Is it possible for AADSAS to pull up old applications from previous cycles?
AADSAS has specifically mentioned this on their homepage! Applicants from previous cycles must fill out a new application, because AADSAS does not hold on to your previous data.

Members don't see this ad :)
AADSAS has specifically mentioned this on their homepage! Applicants from previous cycles must fill out a new application, because AADSAS does not hold on to your previous data.
x3. You'll need to fill out a new application.

Called them up, and they were able to pull up my old info. Not filling out a new application, just needed information on a dentist I shadowed that I put down last year.

Called them up, and they were able to pull up my old info. Not filling out a new application, just needed information on a dentist I shadowed that I put down last year.
Well you're lucky! Because if you paid attention, on the main page, they have mentioned this in BOLD RED PRINT. So, good for you!

Well you're lucky! Because if you paid attention, on the main page, they have mentioned this in BOLD RED PRINT. So, good for you!

Well I just went to the page just now, and I don't see any bold red print, nor did I see it when I went there last week. Maybe you should get your eyes checked and chill out.

In the FAQ instructions, the emphasis on the question was placed on "DO I HAVE TO SUBMIT A NEW APPLICATION," to which they replied, ' YES' and then added 'blah blah blah.' I'm not resubmitting an application, I'm looking for contact information on a dentist I shadowed.

Well I just went to the page just now, and I don't see any bold red print, nor did I see it when I went there last week. Maybe you should get your eyes checked and chill out.

In the FAQ instructions, the emphasis on the question was placed on "DO I HAVE TO SUBMIT A NEW APPLICATION," to which they replied, ' YES' and then added 'blah blah blah.' I'm not resubmitting an application, I'm looking for contact information on a dentist I shadowed.
Yea! You're right I'm just making this up:laugh: I wonder what it says in here?!hmmmm
izryo6.jpg
If you've already created an account, you won't see this message in Bold Red, because they're hoping you've paid enough attention and have seen it the first time, before creating an account. Nevertheless, all you had to do was too look under AADSAS instructions to see this. I really don't care either way. The good thing is that you've managed to convince them to pull up your previous application, so you don't have to fill everything out again!

Last edited:
quite an overactive imagination...
I posted the snapshot from their website so I don't have to argue with you directly anymore!:laugh:
So, all I can suggest is to open your eyes and read the previous post again!

I posted the snapshot from their website so I don't have to argue with you directly anymore!:laugh:
So, all I can suggest is to open your eyes and read the previous post again!

I must be color blind because I still don't see any red :(

I've tried it on two different computers and also took a look at your snapshot and still don't see it.

I didn't create an application, so that can't be it. Oh wherever did my bold red text gone!

PS.

If you didn't notice, that entire message in your snapshot is targeted at reapplicants who would like to reapply for the current application cycle (AND doesn't have this bold red text you speak of). No duh you would have to resubmit everything again. I asked about pulling up information from previous cycles, like contact information and whatnot, NOT to reapply. Maybe if you weren't so rude and took the time to realize those are two totally different things, you wouldnt be so grumpy.

Last edited:
I must be color blind because I still don't see any red :(

I've tried it on two different computers and also took a look at your snapshot and still don't see it.

I didn't create an application, so that can't be it. Oh wherever did my bold red text gone!
I'll be very worried about your vision if you miss this one:
357khtd.jpg

I'll be very worried about your vision if you miss this one:

reading comprehension must not be your forte... refer to previous post.

BUT anyways, i got what i needed, so oh well. good luck to you!

youll make a fiine dentist someday..

reading comprehension must not be your forte... refer to previous post.

BUT anyways, i got what i needed, so oh well. good luck to you!

youll make a fiine dentist someday..
Are you really this stupid, or are you just acting like one?!:laugh: Obviously you can't read at all, because I told you my snapshot is from AADSAS instruction menu; whereas, the red font was used on the main page, and for whatever reason that message is no longer there!
Anyways, enjoy my ignore list.
You obviously don't deserve any feedback/help and you definitely don't know how to exchange ideas with other people on the forum.

P.S. FYI the RC score was 23, too bad I'm ignoring you, or else you could have told me yours:laugh:

Are you really this stupid, or are you just acting like one?!:laugh: Obviously you can't read at all, because I told you my snapshot is from AADSAS instruction menu; whereas, the red font was used on the main page, and for whatever reason that message is no longer there!

no longer there??? aww how convient :)

Wow. Can you guys keep this up a while longer? PLEEEASE? Ima go get some popcorn...