Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Punched in the FACE!
Started by AStudentDoctor
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
oh god.
someone punch her in the face, I want 3 minutes of my life back
someone punch her in the face, I want 3 minutes of my life back
They should make a sequel called "Kicked in the uterus" where all the people she punched exact revenge
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WTF was that? Sadly, I know where this video was shot....I guess maturity is not a factor in choosing students anymore.
Oh come on. It's a remake of the SNL: People Getting Punched skit.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/1415/satu...rt-people-getting-punched-right-before-eating
I chuckled. If someone can get a good education while having fun, more power to them.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/1415/satu...rt-people-getting-punched-right-before-eating
I chuckled. If someone can get a good education while having fun, more power to them.
While the video was a little ******ed, I can relate. There are several people in my class that I would like to punch (those that ask stupid questions, and the idiots that will probably end up killing a patient sometime during their career due to not understanding basic physiology).
oh god.
someone punch her in the face, I want 3 minutes of my life back
It wasn't that bad.
It wasn't that bad.
The MURDER! attack was weak homeslice. The dude wasn't even near dead.
In the UK such behaviour most like to lead to court case for damages.
This behaviour known as 'horseplay' and has sometimes lead to accidental deaths. Eg:
pulling chair away as someone sitting down leading to paralysis.
a punch to the nose in a person with weak bone structure in that area, results in bone fracturing and entering brain leading to death.
Pharmaceutical authorities now saying student behaviour leading to a conviction could result in not being allowed to register.
johnep
This behaviour known as 'horseplay' and has sometimes lead to accidental deaths. Eg:
pulling chair away as someone sitting down leading to paralysis.
a punch to the nose in a person with weak bone structure in that area, results in bone fracturing and entering brain leading to death.
Pharmaceutical authorities now saying student behaviour leading to a conviction could result in not being allowed to register.
johnep
In the UK such behaviour most like to lead to court case for damages.
This behaviour known as 'horseplay' and has sometimes lead to accidental deaths. Eg:
pulling chair away as someone sitting down leading to paralysis.
a punch to the nose in a person with weak bone structure in that area, results in bone fracturing and entering brain leading to death.
Pharmaceutical authorities now saying student behaviour leading to a conviction could result in not being allowed to register.
johnep
debbie downer
...at least they're having some fun.
...at least they're having some fun.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 542
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 515
. haha, I wonder what college that was.