Puneet Sandhus bench test course review anyone?

Started by sampu88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sampu88

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! If anyone here has taken the aforementioned course in SF can you pls help me out by giving a review for it? My interview is in April. I've planned to buy all the material and practice at home but prior to all that just attend the course and get a good idea about things!

Would really appreciate some feedback!
 
My personal feedback: I went to her for most of my bench exam preparation and I would say that she is really good. She is very dedicated and would sincerely critique your preparations. I found the practice sessions very useful too. There are lot of people from bay area that come to her clinic for practice and bench prep course. Also her inventory is pretty good. You can get all the dental material and instruments from here. As I was a local bay area person, buying stuff from her was lot cheaper than ordering it from online. Rather than doing things at home, its always better to show your preps to someone or learn them right. Its a best place to practice and get all your doubts cleared. I dont remember exactly how much her course prep fee is, but you can call at her office and enquire about the course more. Here is the link for her website http://thedrtools.com/.
Hope you find this helpful. All the best 🙂