-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Punjabi's ? =D
Started by sippy19
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How about a Persian?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did he go to UC Irvine and was he on a blog?
Who?
How about a Persian?
I am Persian, and I applied to pharmacy school I hope I get in!
I am Persian, and I applied to pharmacy school I hope I get in!
barik allah , farsi harf mizani hamcheneen?
Be cheh doneshgaheh pharmacy mekhahid bereed?
Ni hao ma?
Pretty sure Mandarin's got no business up in hurr!
barik allah , farsi harf mizani hamcheneen?
Be cheh doneshgaheh pharmacy mekhahid bereed?
Yek khami farsi harft mezanam. My family is from esfahan, but i was born in the USA. Unfortunatly, my dad didnt start teaching me farsi until a few years ago.
I'm punjabi! 🙂
Me too!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 Are any of you applying this year?!
Me too!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 Are any of you applying this year?!
Yep, currently working on applications as we speak!!
Yep, currently working on applications as we speak!!
Nice!!! Where are you applying?
lol jusz wondern 2 are there ne punjabisz goin for pharmacy here
do people really type like this now? what a sad world
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do people really type like this now? what a sad world
Do you really need to axe this question?
Nice!!! Where are you applying?
UK, Belmont, Mercer, UIC, and prob many others! how bout you???
lol jusz wondern 2 are there ne punjabisz goin for pharmacy here
I am...applying to all the Texas schools
I am...applying to all the Texas schools
All the CA schools... F M L status right about now...
