pupsforseeing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ben and Me

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if she is going to Penn next year or if she was re-accepted at UC Davis? I haven't seen her around recently. Just curious to see if she'll be a classmate of mine!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I knew she was going to Penn (stupid UC Davis 😉 ) but I had wondered where she was. Maybe she just isn't able to use the internet right now... but I hope she's okay! 🙂

I think she's just fine, out playing in the real world for a while. 🙂
 
I was JUST thinking of her last week as well. I haven't heard from her since the H1N1 outbreak in Mexico......Hope she's doing Ok.