You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
A friend of mine who is in pre-pharm at Purdue just got her interview invite for Feb. 29.
kam22 - are you a current student at Purdue?
kam22 - are you a current student at Purdue?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually just changed my interview date to the 29th as well.
No I am not a Purdue student, I am out of state actually. Are you?
No, I'm not. I'm not going into Pharmacy. Just found this searching for Purdue and I was just curious if many non-Purdue students applied for Purdue's Pharmacy school.
Hello! I have my Purdue Interview February 26th! I'm excited!
I have my interview on the 22nd from out of state
I think it went really well! It was really laid back and I loved my interviewers, they were so nice! I loved the whole experience 🙂
nothing yetAnyone heard back from Purdue? During my interview, they told me the AdCom would meet before springbreak! Meaning, letters should be coming soon![]()
I'm soooo anxious! I need to know XP
I heard back today! I've been accepted ☺☺☺☺! I'm so happy and excited!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! It was a normal sized envelope actually!
I'm an Indiana resident from a different university. My GPA is 3.84. I'm 2 year pre-pharm. I didn't take the PCAT. I am the treasurer of a volunteer service organization and have a ton of volunteer stuff at hospitals, along with participating in many other clubs . I'm also a grader and study table leader and a tutor. I job shadowed at a lot of places and attended a lot of pharmacy seminars too! I hope you hear back soon so you don't have to wait anymore! The waiting is killer!
I'm an Indiana resident from a different university. My GPA is 3.84. I'm 2 year pre-pharm. I didn't take the PCAT. I am the treasurer of a volunteer service organization and have a ton of volunteer stuff at hospitals, along with participating in many other clubs . I'm also a grader and study table leader and a tutor. I job shadowed at a lot of places and attended a lot of pharmacy seminars too! I hope you hear back soon so you don't have to wait anymore! The waiting is killer!
Got in yesterday
To everyone that has gotten accepted, congrats! Do you mind sharing your GPAs? I heard that Purdue does grade replacement
3.5 Undergrad, but that didn't include microbio which I took over the summer recently so prob more like 3.6 (got an A and it was 5 units). 3.8 MPH GPA. Work experience 2 years as a research coordinator, 250+ volunteer hours before, and lots of leadership in college/grad school/post gradTo everyone that has gotten accepted, congrats! Do you mind sharing your GPAs? I heard that Purdue does grade replacement
Congratulations Kam22 and FuturePharmDMPH! I'm so glad you guys made it in too 🙂! Hard work pays off :3
I am out of state, 3.3 GPA, graduating with a BS in biochemistry this May. I have taken the PCAT, but I do not think Purdue looked at it though.
I have over 100 hospital volunteer hours, had 1-2 student jobs throughout college, 25hrs of research/week for ~2 years, have taken elective pharmacy courses and lots seminars, a corporate quality-management/microbio internship, lots of volunteering, committee positions, and leadership in student orgs.
I have over 100 hospital volunteer hours, had 1-2 student jobs throughout college, 25hrs of research/week for ~2 years, have taken elective pharmacy courses and lots seminars, a corporate quality-management/microbio internship, lots of volunteering, committee positions, and leadership in student orgs.
i heard Purdue is like the topped ranked school.
It's ranked 9thi heard Purdue is like the topped ranked school.
Are any of you for sure going to Purdue? If so, I'll see you in the fall
!
I'm actually going to UCSF in the fall but good luck at Purdue!Are any of you for sure going to Purdue? If so, I'll see you in the fall!
Ohhh I see! Congratulations 🙂! That will be awesome. Thank you! I wish you good luck at UCSF!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
E
