Purdue or UIC..??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jungjh9001

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure which school would be better for me..

I live in Illinois..

should I go for UIC since I live in Illinois??

and this is totally different question but..

can I get my Pre-Pharm courses done at UIUC??
 
Well, tuition at UIC would certainly be a lot cheaper since you live in-state, but you'll have to visit the schools and see for yourself which would be a better fit.

And yes, you can get your pre-pharm courses done at UIUC...I'm in the process of finishing that up now.