Purdue Pharmacy C/O 2019

Started by ndngan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ndngan

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent in my application and supplemental on 11/28, just recently received and invitation on 01/23 to interview. I have set my interview for 03/02. Has anyone interviewed, have been accepted or heard anything back from Purdue? I'm really interested in how everyone's process went/going. Hopefully everything will be well.
 
Hi, I submitted everything on the deadline and just recently heard from them about the interview. Mine is on 2/27 🙂 Are you from out of state?
 
I submitted on the deadline and havent heard anything back. They are my top choice and im getting nervous. However ive already been accepted to a good school and have at least 4 more interviews.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I submitted everything on the deadline and just recently heard from them about the interview. Mine is on 2/27 🙂 Are you from out of state?

Congratulations of the interview! I am from Kansas City, Missouri. Let me know how your interview goes!
 
Just received an interview invitation in the mail! I guess it is a part 1 interview and I will still have more if I progress further. Still excited though
 
Email sent out that acceptance letters have been mailed today!!!!! Hoping to hear soon since I only live an hour and a half away. Good luck to everyone! 🙂
 
Got accepted too 🙂

To be honest though, I'm now worrying about the pharmacy job market in 2019. I hope it's not as bleak as some people make it out to be. A part of me wants to go to medical school afterwards.

But I digress, congrats to those who got accepted!
 
I am curious to see if my stats are competitive enough for acceptance. What are the stats of those of you who were accepted?