Purdue University

Started by crest29
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crest29

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone applying to Purdue?

I am looking at the supplemental application and for the first short answer question, it is the exact same PHARMCAS essay question except they only give you a very little space to write an answer. Anyone know what the school admissions people expect for this section? Are we suppose to summarize our personal statement or write something new?.. I was thinking of just copying and pasting the main points of my essay ( like the topic sentences of each paragraph I wrote).. what does everyone else think?