Purdue vs. Midwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bbardin

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm currently trying to decide between Purdue and Midwestern. I'm still waiting to hear back from LMU as well, but I'm not banking on it at the moment.

I'm OOS for both schools (from New York) and haven't been to visit either (I'm visiting Purdue in March, but I'm not sure if I'm financially comfortable casually swinging a trip to Glendale right now - would love to at least see Midwestern though if a viable opportunity does come up). If I visit Purdue and fall in love with it I'd probably go there, but I also don't want to put all of my eggs in one basket without at least evaluating my options.

Is there anyone that has had to make a similar decision, or has looked at both of these schools and had factors that were appealing/unappealing to you? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

For cost of attendance with interest accrued:
Midwestern- 472k
Purdue- 276k

I'm assuming cost is of importance to you since you mentioned the cost of flying to Glendale, and the cost difference between these schools is HUGE as Purdue is one of the lowest OOS tuition schools. So I will leave it at that :)

Reactions: 3 users