Purdue waitlist

Started by temple08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

temple08

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got a mail from Purdue and I'm on the waitlist. Does anyone know how many applicants do they take from waitlist every year? I'm around 20th on the list. Do I still have hope?🙂🙂🙂
 
Got a mail from Purdue and I'm on the waitlist. Does anyone know how many applicants do they take from waitlist every year? I'm around 20th on the list. Do I still have hope?🙂🙂🙂
~15 got in the last 2 years, around 30 3 years ago. Really just depends on the year.
 
Thanks ! It's really a hot program! The Minnesota got 65 from waiting list last year. I'm the 16th on the list and Purdue is really my first choice.😳