Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!
What are your opinions on someone with a disability pursuing pharmacy?
I have a visual impairment, and I am very concerned about how my disability will affect me in the path to (and if I succeed–the practice of) pharmacy.
Do you think it is possible for someone who is visually impaired to succeed in this field? Do you know any pharmacists who have disabilities?
I appreciate any and all input!
Thank you!
What are your opinions on someone with a disability pursuing pharmacy?
I have a visual impairment, and I am very concerned about how my disability will affect me in the path to (and if I succeed–the practice of) pharmacy.
Do you think it is possible for someone who is visually impaired to succeed in this field? Do you know any pharmacists who have disabilities?
I appreciate any and all input!
Thank you!