• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Push Western Interview Post-Dec?

silveryhair

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2008
    If you think you did well on the other 2 interviews, I think you should just call them and make it post dec, I delayed one of my interviews a few weeks ago and saved over $300 in flights!!! just because it was on short notice.

quillow

Feb 18, 2010
      Can I have your Western interview? :laugh:

Personally, I would go to every pre-Dec interview just to be safe. But it's up to you... How confident do you feel that you'll get an acceptance on Dec 1st? Is the risk worth the $380+ you'd save?

About the Ads

AmpJBieberblast

Removed
      Oct 12, 2010
      1. Pre-Dental
        are u fersure sure that u did well on those two interviews?
        are u 100 percent sure that u will get accepted to one of those two?

If not just take the pre dec interview at western. two interviews are risky.

rowsdower

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Nov 19, 2008
        1. Pre-Dental
          I would go. I'v had interviews where I felt like I was a shoe in but apparently that was not the case for some schools. My stats were not stellar either. So if you know you are very competitive then it might be worth a shot to wait.

UFRalo

10+ Year Member
          7+ Year Member
          Feb 27, 2009
          FL
          1. Dentist
            I actually postponed mine post-Dec and I have lower stats with only two interviews so far. I would go to either of the schools I got interviewed at over Western (despite the lack of a visit). However, if I don't get into one of those, I may be kicking myself in the arse for not going.

About the Ads
            This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.