Pushing back your test date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Knicks

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many times can you push back your test date free of charge?

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

You can change it around as many times as your heart desires as long as you do it 5 business days in advance.. otherwise they will charge you a rescheduling fee of about 100 dollar bills.
I hope this is the real answer. (and you mean "the latest, 5 business days in advance", right?)

My friend said that we're allowed to push it back free of charge ONCE, and anytime we decide to push it back after that, we have to pay a fee.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
^^ Right. And what my friend is saying that AFTER you push back your test date, if you want to push it back again (at least 5 days before, etc), THEN you have to pay a fee. I don't think the above exerpt addresses this final point.

And thanks for your constructive input. :)

I appreciate it.

I'm a little confused, but if your friend is stating that within 5 days of your test date you get one free push back and then after that you have to pay, then your friend is wrong. From my understanding, you get no free push backs when you are within the 5 day window. Now if you are outside the 5 day window then you know you can push it back as many times as you want.