Put on a wait list for an interview??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dganaden

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was told by a school that I did not make it for an interview on the first round. They said for me not to worry, because I am still in the qualified list and could always get one after they are done with the first picks.

Does this make since to anyone? Has anyone else had this before?

Members don't see this ad.

dganaden said:
I was told by a school that I did not make it for an interview on the first round. They said for me not to worry, because I am still in the qualified list and could always get one after they are done with the first picks.

Does this make since to anyone? Has anyone else had this before?

i remember reading about it b4..btw..which school is this...

hasnt happened to me..im actually worried because i only have 2 interviews..and have been complete for awhile..i dono if i should send out secondaries to schools i dont really want to go to :( or to just take my chances with the 2 interviews (AZCOM, NSUCOM)

Members don't see this ad :)
ed2brute said:
Don't try to read too much into it -- it won't do you any good. They'll have multiple rounds of interviews. Relax a bit. They can't interview everyone first.

The school is KCUMB.

I really am wanting to go there. I live here in KC and my family is here too. I was hoping that with having 2 alumni from there for rec letters would have helped.

dganaden said:
The school is KCUMB.

I really am wanting to go there. I live here in KC and my family is here too. I was hoping that with having 2 alumni from there for rec letters would have helped.

I was also put on an inteview waitlist for CCOM... I wonder how often people are taken off of these waitlists? I emailed them asking about it and they said this just means that the application committee liked what they saw and didn't want to deny you but couldn't offer you an acceptance either. So they want to keep you in the rotation of applications... So, thats not really a good thing or a bad thing I guess!! Argh!! I can't wait till its all over :laugh: