put on hold at case

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pbure

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey. just heard back from case and they said my application was going to be put on hold (i interviewed there dec 15th) and they'd contact me soon when a final decision is made.
of course i assume i am 99% being rejected..but im curious if anyone has any info or help. thanks

also,my application was sent aug 4th and i still havnt heard from tufts,boston or nyu. does this mean i pretty much got passed over and should be expecting a rejection later sometime in the new year? i am leaning towards that scenario..

Members don't see this ad.

I would call the schools that you have not heard from to make sure they have all the info needed to be considred for an interview.

They are usually pretty nice and tell you if your file is complete or if something is missing. When I did not hear from Tufts for a long time I called and found out that the letter from a dentist never arrived there. I made AADSAS resend it and a few weeks later I was invited for an interview.

You can also ask, if your file is complete, where you stand, sometimes they tell you that it's being reviewed by the admissions poeple. That's what they told me when I called UCLA and UoP to check my status.

howui3 said:
I would call the schools that you have not heard from to make sure they have all the info needed to be considred for an interview.

They are usually pretty nice and tell you if your file is complete or if something is missing. When I did not hear from Tufts for a long time I called and found out that the letter from a dentist never arrived there. I made AADSAS resend it and a few weeks later I was invited for an interview.

You can also ask, if your file is complete, where you stand, sometimes they tell you that it's being reviewed by the admissions poeple. That's what they told me when I called UCLA and UoP to check my status.

I called NYU..still under review.
Anyone else have any case or nyu info?