Someone started a thread over in the pre-dent forum, and this was brought up in the discussion. I just wanted to get some feedback from some current dent students. Is there a policy against putting down the initial deposit (by the Jan 15 deadline) at multiple schools? Can schools revoke your acceptance if they find out you've done this? I've been pulling out hairs trying to decide which school to go to, and I'm still SO undecided at this point! I'm planning to revisit my top (3) choices, but I won't be able to get to all of them before the Jan 15 deadline. Thanks guys!