Pyxis

Started by deleted162650
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted162650

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guess which one I’m gonna use first 😀

363746A2-DB2E-4B58-B7A6-04F401E0514A.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha don't blame you. Feel like recently Roc has been watered down to begin with.
We have 1 attending who puts a twitch monitor on at induction and doesn't want you to intubate until you have 0/4 TOF. Gave an 80kg guy 100mg on induction. 7 minutes we still had 4/4 with fade and I just put the tube in while my attending got distracted with something else. Yikes!
 
We have 1 attending who puts a twitch monitor on at induction and doesn't want you to intubate until you have 0/4 TOF. Gave an 80kg guy 100mg on induction. 7 minutes we still had 4/4 with fade and I just put the tube in while my attending got distracted with something else. Yikes!

Yeah man! I've had trouble with 0.6mg/kg dosing (lean BW), especially when twitch is on for intubation. I've wondered why people have been more "tight" recently when intubating when I don't use it, but usually able to get a good enough view. Maybe this could explain it.
 
We have 1 attending who puts a twitch monitor on at induction and doesn't want you to intubate until you have 0/4 TOF. Gave an 80kg guy 100mg on induction. 7 minutes we still had 4/4 with fade and I just put the tube in while my attending got distracted with something else. Yikes!
How did you get the attending to fade? 😛
 
Rocuronium has become what mivacron was trying to be...I like it a lot better now than when it came out. If I want the old Zemuron now, I just mix up some vec.
 
We have 1 attending who puts a twitch monitor on at induction and doesn't want you to intubate until you have 0/4 TOF. Gave an 80kg guy 100mg on induction. 7 minutes we still had 4/4 with fade and I just put the tube in while my attending got distracted with something else. Yikes!

You don't need 0/4 twitches to intubate.....
Why.....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad