q about goljan notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTOSIS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i am listening to his audio as well as following along the RR book. i have his 40page high yielder but also there are the notes that he gives out to his kaplan class. they look almost like RR but have a little more clinical info on them. is there any use in going thru all of them if i already have Rapid review? tahnx

Members don't see this ad.

PTOSIS said:
hi, i am listening to his audio as well as following along the RR book. i have his 40page high yielder but also there are the notes that he gives out to his kaplan class. they look almost like RR but have a little more clinical info on them. is there any use in going thru all of them if i already have Rapid review? tahnx
Yo, you and your buddies (miosis, and anhydrosis) can stick with Rapid Review if you understand the stuff. If you need more information go to the more detailed notes. They are all essentially the same thing.

someone has been studying....
does anone elase feel that horners has been mentioned like ten thousand times. and each time the professors actually explain it. thanx for your advice!