Q about GW interview- accomidations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ashtie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my interview on Feb. 24th Tuesday. I'm taking Amtrak and staying in the George Washington Inn. Does anyone know if the transportation is relatively easy from the train station to subway- to hotel? Anyone else stay in this hotel? How far from the campus is it?

Members don't see this ad.

I stayed at the GW University Inn when I went on my interview. It was nice aside from the housekeeping forgetting to close the door to my room when they left. Oh, and the phone to my room was broken for a few hours so I missed some phone calls. They gave me a big discount and nothing was stolen so I was happy. Also, my bed was very comfortable. Did you download the GW handbook? On the last 2 pages is a Campus/Area map. It shows the locations of the Foggy Bottom Metro stop and the Inn. Ross Hall (your interview location) is between the Metro Stop and the Hotel so you should see it as you walk over there. Good luck on your interview and feel free to pm me if you have any more questions.