Q bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daact

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are some of the good Qbanks and Where can I find them?

Ex.Where can I find the NMBE Qbank?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

daact said:
What are some of the good Qbanks and Where can I find them?

Ex.Where can I find the NMBE Qbank?

Thanks!

Kaplan's Qbank is probably your best question bank. Otherwise, here are some other possible sources:

1) Board Simulator Series (Ebay)
2) Kaplans Qbook (Bookstore, online)
3) Appleton & Lange (Bookstore, online)
4) NMS (Bookstore, online)

You can get the NBME exams from the website (www.nbme.org). They're $45 a pop and are probably the BEST predictor of your actual score on Step 1. Do NBME-1 early on in your boards prep to see where you stand and then do the second one shortly before the exam.

Whatever you do, make sure you do at least one of the NBME exams. There is no reason to blindly walk into the real exam not knowing how you'll do(unless of course you don't have $45).

Hope that helps.

Be careful of what you buy on ebay. Lots of people are selling bootleg USMLE CD/DVD's as if they are the real thing. Don't get ripped off.

DOCTORSAIB said:
Kaplan's Qbank is probably your best question bank. Otherwise, here are some other possible sources:

1) Board Simulator Series (Ebay)
2) Kaplans Qbook (Bookstore, online)
3) Appleton & Lange (Bookstore, online)
4) NMS (Bookstore, online)

You can get the NBME exams from the website (www.nbme.org). They're $45 a pop and are probably the BEST predictor of your actual score on Step 1. Do NBME-1 early on in your boards prep to see where you stand and then do the second one shortly before the exam.

Whatever you do, make sure you do at least one of the NBME exams. There is no reason to blindly walk into the real exam not knowing how you'll do(unless of course you don't have $45).

Hope that helps.