Q BOOK vs. Q BANK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DKCDO

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone ever used the Q_BOOK?
Can you tell me how it compares to the BANK?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

From my experiences. The Q book questions correlate with the Kaplan notes. The questions are slightly easier than qbank. Perhaps I think they are easier b/c I would read the kaplan chapters then answer the questions... who knows...

Most people prefer Qbank over Qbook.

I really liked QBook and found them equally challenging to QBank. They're definitely worth doing, IMO

Members don't see this ad :)
i agree with bigfrank. i never finished either qbank or qbook but i found them of similiar quality.

Q book has more detailed questions, Q bank is more similar to step I questions.

For those who have used both sources, is there an overlap of questions. Thanks.

Nope, most of them are totally different. Maybe 1 or 2 repeats if you go scanning for them.

Student of the Week - Alderwood Basics Plus Elementary School- 1987
Hooked on Phonics - Magna Cum Laude - 1991
ITT-Tech/Devry/Trucker School Joint Program - 1998
Kluver-Bucy School of Hippy-o-pathic Medicine - Class of 2012

THIS IS FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! One suggestion though....

what about Kluver-Bucy School of "Erotic-o-oathic" Medicine

Is the comlex Q-bank any different than the usmle Q-bank, other than that the comlex one is $30 cheaper?

Also whens a good time to start using these? I would assume now is way too early.

Cowboy DO said:
Is the comlex Q-bank any different than the usmle Q-bank, other than that the comlex one is $30 cheaper?

Also whens a good time to start using these? I would assume now is way too early.

1. Don't know answer to 1st question; I'll bet they're the same.

2. I would do 50% of QBank from 2-5 months before your exam and the last 50% in the last 2 months before. Worked well for me, works for most.