Q-Book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cristagali

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm doing about 65% on Q-Book, ..not bank, Q-book. Kinda sucks. SHould I be worried?? I'll start Q-bank in 3 weeks. Thanks :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Cristagali said:
I'm doing about 65% on Q-Book, ..not bank, Q-book. Kinda sucks. SHould I be worried?? I'll start Q-bank in 3 weeks. Thanks :scared:

I wouldn't worry at all. 65% on QBook is very good. You're obviously starting very early, so you're in good shape.

Are you taking the exam next year or in a few months?

My block expires in September, so I have some flexibility on when my actual date is, but probably 6 -7 weeks from now. I'm also scoring 75% on Webpath, whatever that means. I'll do NBME in about a month. Thanks for your reply..it was getting lonely there... :D

I think you're really in good shape. I think that, in the end, your percent matters little and what you learned is all that really matters. In fact, someone who was acing all of his questions (or her questions) really isn't learning very much. Someone who misses every question has the opportunity to learn a great deal. Questions can be a downfall for others and a great opportunity to learn for others.