You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Qatar Cornell Medical School
Started by tommytommy8282
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Finally found someone who also applied. Where are you from if you don't mind? Also what are your stats? I still haven't heard anything.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bump thread.
Very nice man. I didn't take the SAT Subject.
Mine are
ACT: 29
Class Rank: 1
I still haven't received anything. How about you? Also where are you from? I'm from the states. I'm getting very nervous. Are you aware if the interviews already started? I think they already started.
Mine are
ACT: 29
Class Rank: 1
I still haven't received anything. How about you? Also where are you from? I'm from the states. I'm getting very nervous. Are you aware if the interviews already started? I think they already started.
Last edited:
I don't think all are done yet. I've looked at the past posts and some people have gotten interviews at the end of this month. I think that this week is the last week though. If we don't get anything this week it probably means we'll get rejected.
Last edited:
Yeah man. Keep me updated. Hopefully we will both meet in Qatar haha. Today I checked my application status and the thing was a bit different. They changed the interface or something.
Yeah it changed for me. Check and see if it changed for you also.
Any updates? Did it change for you?
Really? It didn't change for you? My admission thing changed. Like now it says that my thing has been under review since February. Does yours say that? Before when I would click on admission status, it would say no information is available. Now it says it's been under review since February and a few extra things. I haven't called the office. I'm probably going to send them an email though. What does it say for you when you click on admission status?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's official. I've been rejected. Good luck to you man! All the best wishes!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 5K