Qatar Cornell Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tommytommy8282

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I was wondering if anyone has applied to Qatar Cornell Medical School? I've applied but haven't received anything yet. I'm worried that I might not get an interview.

Members don't see this ad.

same boat man, still waiting here, fingers crossed!!:(

please guys, if you've got an interview, please reply

Finally found someone who also applied. Where are you from if you don't mind? Also what are your stats? I still haven't heard anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah sure

SAT: 1940
ACT: 29
IB Score: 35

Would you mind telling me your stats?

Very nice man. I didn't take the SAT Subject.
Mine are
ACT: 29
Class Rank: 1

I still haven't received anything. How about you? Also where are you from? I'm from the states. I'm getting very nervous. Are you aware if the interviews already started? I think they already started.

Last edited:
I haven't received anything yet either. Im applying from India. Im sure some of the interviews are already done tho....

I don't think all are done yet. I've looked at the past posts and some people have gotten interviews at the end of this month. I think that this week is the last week though. If we don't get anything this week it probably means we'll get rejected.

Last edited:
Yeah even I've seen the posts. I'm also gonna give up hope at the end of the week

Yeah man. Keep me updated. Hopefully we will both meet in Qatar haha. Today I checked my application status and the thing was a bit different. They changed the interface or something.

yeah man for sure, i hope we both get in:happy:
reallY??? ill check now.

I dont thnk so man. I didnt notice anything different. Have u tried calling the admissions office?

Really? It didn't change for you? My admission thing changed. Like now it says that my thing has been under review since February. Does yours say that? Before when I would click on admission status, it would say no information is available. Now it says it's been under review since February and a few extra things. I haven't called the office. I'm probably going to send them an email though. What does it say for you when you click on admission status?

yeah it says that i have been at the application under review stage since 3/15/16

im gonna call if they dont respond by tommorow evening

It's official. I've been rejected. Good luck to you man! All the best wishes!