Step II QBank 1 vs 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Drlove9701

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do y'all think about the QBank questions for Step 1 and Step 2 vs the real exam. In my opinion, 50% correct on QBank for Step 1 got you a pass while 65% correct on QBank probably got you to the mean. Just roughly estimating, does the same hold true for Step 2 QBank and the real test?
 
I think many ppl on this forum and others in my class swear Qbank for S2 is not as good as USMLE world. That's just what I hear.
 
ttumed said:
I think many ppl on this forum and others in my class swear Qbank for S2 is not as good as USMLE world. That's just what I hear.
yea, qbank for step one was badass, for step 2 its not so krunk