QBank and QBook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mb6094

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Qbook questions are repeated in Qbank because I have always learned better from doing practice questions and was planning on using both sources.

Members don't see this ad.

mb6094 said:
Does anyone know if Qbook questions are repeated in Qbank because I have always learned better from doing practice questions and was planning on using both sources.

can someone answer this question?

mb6094 said:

Some are, maybe 10% i've seen both in Q book and Q bank.

Kashue said:
Some are, maybe 10% i've seen both in Q book and Q bank.

Awsome, I guess I don't have to worry about saving the questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
About 4 or so questions in a given QBook 50 set are repeated in QBank. Oddly, I think the explanations in QBook are extremely helpful compared with most QBank explanations.

mb6094 said:

Some questions are similar but the majority are not. I found the questions in qbook (especially path) to be a bit more difficult than qbank. Do both question sources they are really good.