Step I qbank book...

Started by DeeJay2728
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DeeJay2728

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any good qbanks (as good as UW or Kaplan) that are in a book instead of on a computer?? I LOVE to make notes in margins and can't get away from my overwhelming obsession with this. Any suggestions???
 
Are there any good qbanks (as good as UW or Kaplan) that are in a book instead of on a computer?? I LOVE to make notes in margins and can't get away from my overwhelming obsession with this. Any suggestions???

FA has a questions book. It has ~1000 questions split up by subjects and good explanations. It goes along well with the FA book.