Qbank Gross Anatomy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uthopeful

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been doing random block so q bank for about a week and am suprised at the number of gross anatomy question being asked. I was always told that gross is very small part of the boards and was advised to spend only a few days on it, does anyone know if qbank over represents the number of gross we may see on an exam or is it pretty much like they have it. If so I may need to alter my schedule, I have two days to study gross, and its two weeks before my test, little concerned because I am getting almost all the gross anatomy questions wrong.

Members don't see this ad.

uthopeful said:
I have been doing random block so q bank for about a week and am suprised at the number of gross anatomy question being asked. I was always told that gross is very small part of the boards and was advised to spend only a few days on it, does anyone know if qbank over represents the number of gross we may see on an exam or is it pretty much like they have it. If so I may need to alter my schedule, I have two days to study gross, and its two weeks before my test, little concerned because I am getting almost all the gross anatomy questions wrong.

-- Have not taken Step Uno yet but have noticed the same thing --

Key areas seem to be knowing the brachial plexus COLD. It also seems like QBank throws me a lot of pelvis/femoral area related questions :confused:

A few days ago I had a 50 question block with 10+ anatomy questions (none of the brachial plexus). Needless to say I did pretty poorly. Thought it was pretty funny that one 50 block from Qbank had more gross anatomy than the entire USMLE, according to what people have told me at least.

I just took the real Step I, and I ddint have a single question on bracial plexus.

Brachial plexus and gross anatomy in general is way overrepresented on Qbank