coconut lime

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2003
Status (Visible)
does anybody know if kaplan offers a discounted group rate to a bunch of students who purchase q-bank together? i'm not talking about only buying ONE membership or accout or whatever, but everyone getting their own and just getting a discounted group rate all together. anybody know about this?

TysonCook

15+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Yes,
They have several programs that run a different price. go to kaplan.com and email them for a group rate.

For most of it is a minimum of 50 people to sign up, and then it is $179/person for 3mo access. There are a lot of other deals, but that one is the one our school did.

DarksideAllstar

you can pay me in bud
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2001
West of the Haight
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I called them about 3 weeks ago to try to set something up at my school, and they said that all there promotions ended in December. If you manage to get something going make sure you let me know, so I can call them back and bitch them out.

About the Ads

TysonCook

15+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Yeah, I would email them from the website and say that you are setting it up for your school.

I just put in the forms about 2 weeks ago for ours (we had 137 people sign up for the QBank).

let me rumage my garbage and see if I can find the form.....Try this person:

Cheri Julien
Director of Institutional Programs
[email protected]

I'd email her and see if she can't direct you to a local person to help out.

Hope this helps you guys/gals and good luck!!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.