QBANK score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

giznut12

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have done 200 questions thus far and my average is a 65%. Is this a decent score? I haven't been studying hardcore yet, so I would imagine my average should go up. If anyone can give me some input on how your Qbank score compares to your actual Step 1 score, it will be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I asked the same thing 2 weeks ago. People seem to be split as to whther or not Q is a good predictor. Ive talked to third years at my school about this, and so far the agreement is that if you are hitting 60s-70s you should be fine. I know people who did really well in Q bank, got a good Step 1 score; and those that also did well on Q bank and didnt do so hot on the real thing. On the other end of the spectrum, a third year I know was getting 60s in Q bank and managed to score a 241. I didnt ask details, so its hard to figure out what these people did as far as studying goes, or how they used Q bank etc.

Legion.

45 days and counting.