QbankDMD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hadiya

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone that used qbankdmd for NBDE2? What's ur experience?

Members don't see this ad.

I really don't like leaving negative reviews but I honestly was sold by their advertisement. My mistake was that I did not see any previous reviews prior to purchasing it. This is why I though I should leave my thoughts here..
I'm disappointed. Qbankdmd was not worth it. I regret spending my time and money on it=/ Here are some reasons I disliked it :
The clinical cases are not a great review to the actual questions of the exam... it focus way too much on radiographic errors .. not much pathology, pharm, etc.. cases are way too repetitive and not diversified.. (after doing a few cases you get their style of questions and you answer it by logic more than by knowledge ..)
Most of their explanations are not that good.. don't came from a trusted source like books.. I found some accidentally from just pasting it on google ...
Lot's of errors specially typos and some questions are super confusing to understand .. not well phrased..
They give some extra info to the answer.. but don't explain why is that answer correct, how is that answer related to the question or why are the others not correct.. its just some complementary information of it.. hard to understand your mistake this way.
It keeps logging out and giving me an error message which makes me go back and reconnect again multiple times during the exam..
Expensive!..I should've invest my money on better sources to study like dentaldecks and mosby.
I do not recommend it! =/

Last edited:
I agree with DDSMS10, QBankDMD was a complete waste of my money. The questions were just plain bad. They were not specific, overly broad, and generally useless. Of the questions that were reasonable, there were errors in the answers and/or explanation. I only used it for 3 days before I was fed up and stopped completely. I ended up just reading through Mosby's once and I passed NBDE Part2 no problem.

I actually do highly recommend the dental boards mastry app! In case you are looking for it! This app is the best!