qbook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bulldog

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
what percentages have people been getting in qbook sections? for path, i got like 60%. will start qbank soon. wondering how representative it is to qbank as well as the boards. a friend says it wasn't as good/didn't hit the right topics. dunno.

Members don't see this ad.

bulldog said:
what percentages have people been getting in qbook sections? for path, i got like 60%. will start qbank soon. wondering how representative it is to qbank as well as the boards. a friend says it wasn't as good/didn't hit the right topics. dunno.
I sat down yesterday and the day before (to simulate the COMLEX) for 8 hours and ran through the entire book. (I know that's F*#@ing insane!) Anyways, I'm two days out from my exam and I consistenty hit 65% on both exams with subject areas ranging from biochem (58%) to Path, Micro, and Pharm (70%). I'm feeling much better after simulating the exam. I am confident I can pass this stupid exam now. I wonder how people have done in the past with scores like these? I normally don't post how I'm doing, but I am kinda curious. Anyways, It sound like you're doing well. Qbook, I think, is much harder than the real thing. I think making really hard tests and quizzes is Kaplan's way of scaring students into studying their arses off, so their pass rates are closer to 99%, which helps their marketing department. :D

Atlas said:
I sat down yesterday and the day before (to simulate the COMLEX) for 8 hours and ran through the entire book. (I know that's F*#@ing insane!) Anyways, I'm two days out from my exam and I consistenty hit 65% on both exams with subject areas ranging from biochem (58%) to Path, Micro, and Pharm (70%). I'm feeling much better after simulating the exam. I am confident I can pass this stupid exam now. I wonder how people have done in the past with scores like these? I normally don't post how I'm doing, but I am kinda curious. Anyways, It sound like you're doing well. Qbook, I think, is much harder than the real thing. I think making really hard tests and quizzes is Kaplan's way of scaring students into studying their arses off, so their pass rates are closer to 99%, which helps their marketing department. :D

i finished qbook after i finished qbank. i thought qbook was a lot easier and far more straightforward than qbank. it could be just a weakness of mine but an exception to that was qbook's biochem. i don't know my exact percentage, but i'll presume it wasn't pretty. all the other topics i thought the questions were easier. can't say how they correlate w/ the real thing, i'll be taking that in a week and a half. good luck all