QR Destroyer

naz9

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

For those who took the OAT recently, would you recommend doing the Math Destroyer and the QR Section of the OAT Destroyer? Iv'e only done 8 tests from the Math Destroyer, and I am wondering if I should finish it or move on to the QR in the OAT Destroyer instead because I don't have that much time until my test. Also, are the new quantitative comparison questions in the QR OAT Destroyer?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

For those who took the OAT recently, would you recommend doing the Math Destroyer and the QR Section of the OAT Destroyer? Iv'e only done 8 tests from the Math Destroyer, and I am wondering if I should finish it or move on to the QR in the OAT Destroyer instead because I don't have that much time until my test. Also, are the new quantitative comparison questions in the QR OAT Destroyer?

What year of destroyer do you have? If it's before 2017 it won't have quant comparison, so you can email the makers of destroyer and they will send you a PDF of 20 QC questions. Also definitely try to do as many QR from the destroyer too, those I've heard are the most helpful

What year of destroyer do you have? If it's before 2017 it won't have quant comparison, so you can email the makers of destroyer and they will send you a PDF of 20 QC questions. Also definitely try to do as many QR from the destroyer too, those I've heard are the most helpful
I have the 2017 version of both Math and OAT destroyer! S
I have the 2017 Version of both Math and OAT destroyer. So you're saying the QR section in the OAT destroyer was most helpful and also contains the quanitive comparison questions?

I have the 2017 version of both Math and OAT destroyer! S

I have the 2017 Version of both Math and OAT destroyer. So you're saying the QR section in the OAT destroyer was most helpful and also contains the quanitive comparison questions?

I have the 2016 version so mine doesn't have the QC problems but I requested those. I heard the QR destroyer is helpful for sure across these forums and I myself have learned a lot from it

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I also just read today on one of the dental forums that the last 3 tests of the math Destroyer are very important, so maybe do those as well?

Reactions: 1 user
I have the 2016 version so mine doesn't have the QC problems but I requested those. I heard the QR destroyer is helpful for sure across these forums and I myself have learned a lot from it

Hey, did you ever end up getting ahold of the QC PDF? I tried emailing but they no longer send them out,

Wondering if you or anyone else has a copy they would be willing to email!!

Thanks.