QR Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clemsontigers

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I noticed that almost everyone that has posted their DAT scores in the last few days have scored no higher than 19. So i was wondering, for those that have scored higher, what is the best possible way to study? I have spent quite awhile studying for it, but I have one week left. So I need to find the best possible way to review. Thank you for your help!! Good day :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

clemsontigers said:
Ok, so I noticed that almost everyone that has posted their DAT scores in the last few days have scored no higher than 19. So i was wondering, for those that have scored higher, what is the best possible way to study? I have spent quite awhile studying for it, but I have one week left. So I need to find the best possible way to review. Thank you for your help!! Good day :thumbup:

I didn't study for QR but my guess is if you do many many QR problems you'll do fine.

clemsontigers said:

can anyone suggest the best way to study for qr?