QR questions

Started by airvent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

airvent

.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone who has taken the DAT. Were there any MATH questions that were not covered by kaplan? I was looking at my sister's PCAT books, and they had some problems with logs.. The exams are likely similar in some way. Anyhoo, thanks in advance.
 
I was in the same boat when my brother was studying for the PCAT, I freaked when I saw logs, however there were none on my exam. Also, the Kaplan book is not to extensive, I had to get some SAT books to refresh my memory. The Kaplan subject tests were worthless, I mean they were good, but way way too detailed, which didn't help since they were so multi-step oriented it would take me 5 hours to get through a set of 50 questions.

DesiDentist