• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

cjouc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hey guys wassup? i was wondeirng how much trig is acutally on teh QR section.... the QR book as all this stuff on liek arc length etc i mean besides memorizing sin, cos, and tang values is there anythign else?

nate28

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2006
California
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hey guys wassup? i was wondeirng how much trig is acutally on teh QR section.... the QR book as all this stuff on liek arc length etc i mean besides memorizing sin, cos, and tang values is there anythign else?

Trig was on the test, but it was pretty basic. The only thing I'd suggest you go over in addition to sin, cos, and tan would be to know the difference between arcsin and sin ^ -1

markimark

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2006
Boston
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
it all depends on the test you get. i think i only had 2-3, but a friend of mine walked out of the exam traumatized because he had 7 (and he didn't study it at all hoping it wouldn't show up ;) . i agree it's pretty basic stuff.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.