QR section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imn0tokei

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How should I start reviewing for this section? I haven't taken any math classes since high school and I don't know how to begin studying. Can you guys suggest some materials that will be very helpful in explaining the basic stuff?

Members don't see this ad.

I only found chads videos helpful for the permutations and combinations problems. Get math destroyer! Go through all of their tests untimed making sure you understand each problem. Then go through them a second time around timed! All you need is this book

Reactions: 1 user
I only found chads videos helpful for the permutations and combinations problems. Get math destroyer! Go through all of their tests untimed making sure you understand each problem. Then go through them a second time around timed! All you need is this book

I'm doing this now, on my second round through but still have trouble finishing a test in 45 minutes. Is the real DAT similar to the difficulty of the questions in math destroyer? Some of the word problems will easily take me 3-4 minutes to set up and solve :/

Members don't see this ad :)
On my test the majority of the problems were significantly easier than math destroyer. What I remember doing for a lot of problems on destroyer is coming up with shortcuts on how to solve them. Some of the explanations in the back of the book are way too elaborate to implement during the exam but are great for understanding problems. With time and practice you'll figure it out

Thank you! I do have Math Destroyer 2012. I think it's a little outdated but will do the job. I'll also subscribe/buy chad's qr videos. Anything that will improve my score. Thanks guys!