QR Section

cavsfan168

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
any suggestions on what to study for Quantitative Comparison? and also people are saying there is no geometry or trig on the real OAT is that true?

Members don't see this ad.

The 2018 OAT Guide has all the things that will be tested in the QR section. I have attached a screenshot of it but if you want to know topics for all the other subjects you can find it in the guide.

Attachments

• QR.png
    QR.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 80
Hi! I just took the OAT and the QR section did have trig, but mostly word problems. I wrote out the trig functions on the laminated paper during my break and it helped out a lot during physics and QR.
I would be careful doing that. You'll risk your test score being canceled and who knows what.

No, you are allowed to do whatever you would like during your break, even access your locker. There are no restrictions to what you can and can not write on the paper during your break!

I just read through the 2018 OAT Guide from the ADA website and it clearly states in the test regulations that you are not authorized to write on the note boards before the test or during scheduled breaks. (page 28 on the attached pdf file) It also states the test board is not allowed to leave the secure testing area, so either you got unintentionally very lucky with not getting caught or whoever was proctoring your exam didn't care or just didn't know about the regulations.

Attachments

• 2018_OAT_Guide.pdf
    834.9 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: 1 user