QR=topscore/Kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wimmcs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering for those of you who already took the DAT and used both Kaplan and Topscore... which one particular program seem to simulate the QR questions better. I've read topscore represents well, but I'm wondering if you feel the same way about Kaplan.
Thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

I would have to say Top Score is more realistic.... closer to the real deal!

Dont know about Kaplna. Topscore is good except less tricky probability and combinatorics on the real thing.

-P

podil said:
Dont know about Kaplna. Topscore is good except less tricky probability and combinatorics on the real thing.

-P

thanks for the replies - truly appreciate the feedback. I can't wait to be able to take the test and hopefully help others with the anxiety the stupid test brings. On a positive note, I have to admit that studying for this test has made studying for my classes such a piece of cake!! Yesterday alone I read a math book (168 pages) and so far in my biochem class (3 weeks) we are supposed to have read less than this amount. So, in a way this has been a good training "exercise".

Members don't see this ad :)
I think Kaplan represents this section better...it is because the real DAT has some questions that arent straightforward and makes you think...and Kaplan has more thought questions than Topscore...