Qr

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DAT2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wondering, what is the best way to improve the QR and what material out there is most representative of the actual QR on the DAT. Thanks in advance:)

Members don't see this ad.

Math destroyer!!! I wish I had done more of it. Math was my lowest score at 21--4 points lower than my next lowest :)

The math section is a lot of time pressure and Chad's videos were really awesome for learning tricks tk get faster at certain problem types

Thank you so much for your feedback, I have been using math destroyer and get nearly every problem incorrect or simply don't know how to approach it! As for time management, were you timing yourself with the math destroyer and if so, how much time were you giving yourself? What are you thoughts on the QR in the DAT Destroyer 2013?

I set my timer just to kind of know where I was, but I never finished in the given amount of time, and I didn't really try to. I focused on trying to understand what methods were the fastest for certain types of problems. I think if I had done the rest of the tests (only did 1-6) and had time to study math a little more this last week, my QR would have been on par with my other scores

Members don't see this ad :)
I think in terms of most similar I would have to go with qvault. Tests nicely on timing and has a similar feel to the real DAT.
Math Destroyer for exposure to more variety and harder questions that MIGHT pop up on the test( most likely won't even show up ). DAT destroyer QR section is actually not that bad although you can't really time yourself since it's just given in a huge chunk.

Real DAT is in between Math Destroyer and DAT Destroyer, but more towards DAT Destroyer; and pretty similar to qvault. But that's my opinion :D

I set my timer just to kind of know where I was, but I never finished in the given amount of time, and I didn't really try to. I focused on trying to understand what methods were the fastest for certain types of problems. I think if I had done the rest of the tests (only did 1-6) and had time to study math a little more this last week, my QR would have been on par with my other scores

Are you going to post a breakdown ??

I think in terms of most similar I would have to go with qvault. Tests nicely on timing and has a similar feel to the real DAT.
Math Destroyer for exposure to more variety and harder questions that MIGHT pop up on the test( most likely won't even show up ). DAT destroyer QR section is actually not that bad although you can't really time yourself since it's just given in a huge chunk.

Real DAT is in between Math Destroyer and DAT Destroyer, but more towards DAT Destroyer; and pretty similar to qvault. But that's my opinion :D

Thank you for your feedback. Would you mind sharing what your qvault qr scores were like in comparison to your actual score?

Thank you for this. I have been doing math destroyer and will continue doing each practice test. Any advice on how to get better on the math itself. I have watched chads videos but my math is simply terrible. I was thought I was good at math till now!

Yeah sure!
There are some harder sections because they do have questions that might show up on the test like p-values as well. It's good exposure though, even though I didn't have any p-values or variance on my test, only basic statistics.

26/22/27/28/30/27/30/29/24/27 ; real -30

Test #1 and 2 should probably be higher because I didn't realize I could use a calculator lol!

edit:whoops

Last edited:
These were your scores on datqvault QR? On the actual DAT you scored a 30? Correct me if I am wrong.