Qr!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DAT12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So dat is next week!
I've been doing the math destroyer and it is some hard ****!! I'm decent at math but I can't remember everything from high school and especially since some of these topics weren't taught on such a high level.
Any advice/tips on how to do better?
Also how does math destroyer compare to dat? On key? Harder? Easier? Etc
Thanks in advance for your answers

Members don't see this ad.

So dat is next week!
I've been doing the math destroyer and it is some hard ****!! I'm decent at math but I can't remember everything from high school and especially since some of these topics weren't taught on such a high level.
Any advice/tips on how to do better?
Also how does math destroyer compare to dat? On key? Harder? Easier? Etc
Thanks in advance for your answers

DEFFF overkill in my opinion...i did 4 of the math destroyer tests and for frustrated as HELL through all of them..i didnt even go over the 4th and just stuck do Destroyers QR section and did some qvault QR tests....the questions on my DAT were nowhere near as difficult but maybe i got an easier version or something because I heard of some people getting some harder QR questions idk...i got a 23 QR

My average score in math destroyer was a 22. This was also my score on the real DAT. But I may have gotten a harder test because my percentile was 98%....Who knows.

Anyways, I never took the time to learn every hard problem in Math Destroyer but I wish I would have because guess which ones showed up on my DAT.

Overall I feel that Math Destroyer was a perfect representation of the real test.