QTC Risk Calculator Tool

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WhiteCoatWarrior

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, I just wanted to post another tool I created for healthcare professionals. I already posted one for antipsychotics and it was a little bump and go at first because the mod on that forum wasn't sure if I was just self-promoting. All worked out well in the end, people really liked it. So full disclosure- this is a free to use academic tool for informational purposes. I'm providing the direct link to it NOT the link to my main website. If this is still violating ToS I apologize, delete this post. If not I hope someone on this forum can find some use out of it. Information is taken from CredibleMeds - just click on the medications that are in the patients profile and decide what arbitrary # you would like to set your threshold for ordering an EKG at (ex 3 if I would order an EKG when a patient is on any definite risk drug) Hope you like it. The direct link is:
http://www.whitecoatwarrior.com/?page_id=474