Qualifications to help boost your skill/competitiveness?

Started by Luelinks
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Luelinks

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need to shadow clinics here soon, but I am not CPR/AED certified. Should I go ahead and take a CPR/AED class Feb. 12th for 35$ or wait until March 11th for a "Community/Workplace CPR/AED/First Aid" class (7.5hours) for 50$?

Also, what are other skills that are beneficial to have when applying to PT schools?
 
I need to shadow clinics here soon, but I am not CPR/AED certified.

It is not necessary to be CPR/AED certified when shadowing so you can start TODAY. For the most part, students are not allowed to be "hands-on" with patient due to liability.