Qualifying Exam Results 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tdittyx2x3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. EM grad from class of 2016 here. Took the written qualifying exam in November and now painfully awaiting results.

1. Anyone from recent years remember around when they got results?

2. Do you get notified somehow of a status change or do you just keep checking online?

3. Anyone else feeling anxious about it? Seems to be getting to me lately. My SO doesn't seem to understand why all the stress. I don't know, maybe it's that our livelihood depends on it? Ugh.. just hoop after hoop in this gig.. Enough is enough already!

Members don't see this ad.

I flipped into my compulsive checking yesterday. I'd imagine this week. Historically, scored have been out just before Christmas. Fingers crossed. I'm worried if I start looking at oral board prep it'll jinx me, so I'm in a holding pattern lol

Another poster in a previous thread said that last year, results were available on or about 12/21/15.

Relative to when the exam was in 2015, the same week (the 4-4.5 week mark) would be this coming week starting 12/19/16.

In the last several years, have seen anything from before Christmas to mid-January.

So I guess we will see. I'm planning on just peeking at the online overview page of my account and the exam results page to see when/if there's a change even preceding any official announcements.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing posted automatically on the 19th before they open up, it looks like. Here's to hoping for results this week.

Has anybody got in touch with the board about whether scores get posted before Christmas if they happened to be willing to share such things? Not a huge deal either way, really, but would be nice.

Has anybody got in touch with the board about whether scores get posted before Christmas if they happened to be willing to share such things? Not a huge deal either way, really, but would be nice.

I nominate you to do it.

Reactions: 1 user
Just checked. There are changes.... not sure if its completely legit though. Says if you passed but I cant see full results yet.

ditto!
Passed :)
Would love to see the score...

Congrats everyone!!!

I think it's legit! You can see your score through a link on the webpage.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Mine says a random score and passed. What's that score stand for?

If you got 76 and above you passed so that's what that number means.

I passed too.