Status
Pharmacist

MiataMike

PharmD
Dec 9, 2009
East Brunswick, NJ
Status
Pharmacist
I don't even give a damn about the search function. I just don't understand what kind of brain injury one needs to sustain in order to misspell "question" like that. :confused:

PharmOl

I do Math.
Oct 5, 2009
Eastern North Carolina
Status
Pharmacy Student
He actually put capslock on to type PTCB- haha- and it essentially carried over to the post body. That's just sad.

Li0nh3art

Accepted: Class of 2014
Jul 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Mercy people LOL

chemguy79

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2006
Chapel Hill
I don't even give a damn about the search function. I just don't understand what kind of brain injury one needs to sustain in order to misspell "question" like that. :confused:
It could possibly be a typo ... *gasp*. Heaven forbid!

By3Times1Minus1

7+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2010
Austin, TX
Status
Pharmacy Student
He actually put capslock on to type PTCB- haha- and it essentially carried over to the post body. That's just sad.
but he took off the caps in the body when he retyped "ptcb" :confused:
Take a look at your keyboard and figure out for yourself how likely that is. :rolleyes:
LOL, you win.

ShadowRX

The Legend KilleRx
Jan 29, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
He had CAPS on throughout, but hit the Shift key when entering PTCB.

CAPS + Shift = lowercase. Try it out.

But yes, new people trying to get answers - grammar, punctuation, and spelling are all important in life. It's no different for online forums.

I have a high tolerance for foreigners trying to get info, but this is the era of the Internet. English is widespread. Every country has English medium schools that teach English professional grammar, punctuation, and spelling. I'm not expecting every foreign person to have been taught at those type of schools or have easy access to the Internet at home.

OP - That's just ridiculous and lazy on your part.