Queries regarding MPH application fall 2016

Started by Saji
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Saji

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys,
I am new to this forum and find it very much informative.
however, can anyone help me with CV/ resume for applying to MPH fall 2016?
I am an indian dentist and I still could not get what to upload a CV/ Resume for SOPHAS application.

Secondly, I am here on H4 and I read about 1 year accelerated MPH programs.
Am I eligible for such programs and if I am , will 1 year program will allow me to work in US legally? I am basically studying to get work visa here instead of sitting at home doing nothing. Kindly help.