Technology Ques about Syncing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GrandMasterB

Big Poppa Pump
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good way to syn files between two computers 😕 . I have a laptop and a desktop and want to sync my docs, music, pics etc without having to remember which files i have where/whipping out the thumb drive etc. any help is appreciated! 😎
 
southerndoc said:
First of all, what operating system are you using? Windows, MacOS, or Linux?

Hey Southern DOc. I am using Windows 2000 SP2 on the desktop and XP on the laptop. Please let me know if I can provide more info that would help. I have a wireless router and a wired router too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bump

good question. I'd be interested to hear the answer too. There must be a program that does for laptop:desktop what ActiveSync does for Pocket PC:laptop