Question about a non-degree post-bacc program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BaylorPirate87

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've read the faq and I couldn't find the answer to my question so here it goes.. I'm interested in a post-bacc program to increase my GPA so I can gain acceptance into pharmacy school. I keep seeing these "post-bacc programs" especially in some of the topics specifically designed for sciences or gpa boosters etc. The program at my school (OU) only offers something called a "Post-Bacc Non-Degree" program where you basically take whatever you want and you have to get re-approved for it every semester. Is this the same thing as a formal post-bacc program?
 
Ah, never mind. I'm oblivious. This counts as a do-it-yourself kind of deal. Closing the topic.. if I can figure it out.